Common sense

I think house chores can be stressful and at the same time a way for me to distress at the same time.
Confuse kan? 
Tapi tu la hakikatnya.
Few things really pissed me off this few days.

But time will heal i guess and i hope so.
I hope Allah lembutkan hati aku and let my mind forget those bad/harsh thgs.

Saja la nak ckp pasal perihal pos laju smlm.
Tentang common sense.
So i was holding cranky umar and a customer item that havent been put in the poslaju pamphlet yet.
As i just want to buy the pamphlet there.
The officer helped me to put my item in the pamphlet without i asked for his help.
He just took my item from me and help me to do it.
I felt so touched by an unknown human being gesture.
A stranger help me do it as he saw the situation himself.
God bless him and semoga dipermudahkan urusan kjr dia.
Small gesture but really mean so much to me in that kind of situation.
Perhaps it's my bad day and someone being kind like that really make my day.

This is lil reminder for myself as well.
Being kind, being alert to your common sense make you a better human being.
Regardless to anyone around u, your spouse, your family members or even a stranger.
You dun need to talk much to show your kindness and lil thgs like that will definitely make anyone happy.

So whenever u saw pregnant women or normal old women in the lrt, give them a seat.
Whenever you saw a struggle women with a cranky kid, give them a hand, they definitely will appreciate your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment