The one who suck at remaining relationships

Since im at bp for a week, i able to meet my good old friend, epi!
We've been friends since standard 6 tp form 1 baru become best friends.
I think im suck at remaining relationships.
Im too bz handling umar and daily routines, i hardly keep in touch with all my friends.
Not only friends, i hardly call or whatsapp my mom too.
I call my mom once in 2 weeks. I cant remember the last time i update on fb.
But i love to update on instagram and blog. I knew my mom and my family can read/see my daily life tru this 2 mediums. Prob is all my good friends not really into ig and blog.
Pfft. They only active on fb which i only see friends updates on fb once in a while.
Since now i have grey hair already, i think i shud keep in touch with them more often.
But i think nothing beats meet up! Just now epi came to my house and we have 1 hour talk. Time so fast i think it's not enuff for us. Shud meet up again which dunno when. Sigh. If only epi live in my neighbourhood. Or another my good chinese friend, lisa in the neighbourhood. I miss them already.
Eh wait if only my good friend, diana is my neighbour too. 
Shud contact all of them again.

Btw about wed preparation is crazy. The thg is my mom give kerepeks as doorgifts.
As we checking all the kerepeks, some of the plastic koyak a bit and make the kerepek lemau. Omg.
Thgs that im so scared of. So terpaksa la bakar balik n put inside the plastic again. So tiring!
Lucky im here helping them.

Lesson for next sister wed, no more kerepek ubi.
Use quality plastic.
Seal it properly. Pfft.

Umar plak mcm duduk kat heaven asikla kunyah kerepek pagi ptg mlm.
Kerepek fav dia. Now dia da panas sikit takderla melekat je kat aku. Pheww lega.
Thats 1 of the reason aku balik kg awal spy umar boleh adapt sikit kat sini ngn semua org n tak buat hal kat wed nti harapnye hehe.

Btw lega la gak sempat beli few thgs online for the wed coz i really tired to go out of the house plus the weather so hot nowadays. My mom siap terkejut beli tudung smlm arini dah smpai. 

On my ig shop, some of customer items sampai and alip la yg knr bersusah payah bungkus, tulis address n g pos opis. Takpela, bersusah payah sikit kan bukan selalu. Kesian gak la as aku knr bagi instruction kat whatsapp punya byk utk dia digest sesatu instruction. Risau gak aku boleh ke dia follow instruction properly. Hehe btw comel tak kasut budak2 kat bawah ni? Ni customer2 aku nye baru smpai td. Quality nampak cantik. Boleh la ke ig shop aku @shortalesbunny_kids kalau nak order kasut budak ok? Raya pon da nk dekat ni.







2 comments:

ESR said...

rai! finally! haha cari blog ko ni thru blog nad. o my Allah siriusly byk ko ade update kt blog. nnti aku study eh...hehehe thankiu kasi kerepek2. cookies tu ko buat ke? sedap banget.

Rai said...

Hehe epi! Cookies tu mak aku yg buat.

Post a Comment