Tasks before go back to my hometown

Aku ada tulis entry b4 this naseb la saper sempat baca. At the end i decided to keep it in draft. Was lega lepas tulis and after that i didnt feel a thg. Wow im easily heal like that? Plus my love for my loved ones is more than anythg. I know the bad impact of those writing. Then i realize somethg; if you love somethg or someone so deep, u dun ask for the same return. Because thats how love works. For example as much as i luv umar, i dun expect he to love me as much as i do when he grow up. Contoh je la. He's in the stage of so clingy that tday i decided to run away for 15 mins and at the end everyone mad at me. -_-. Then i realized somethg. Allah knows. As much as i want them to be in my shoes, perhaps they want me to be in their shoes too. Well perhaps 15 mins were too much to ask. Redha. Diam. Diam kadang2 mungkin boleh buat semua org happy. Malam ni, aku focus buat apa aku nak buat sambil biar umar layan youtubes for 1 hour. Have so many thgs to do. Just tnite je have to ignore umar. 

I will leave my husband for a week, so there are few tasks i need to do before i go back to my hometown:-

1) gosok baju husband untuk seminggu - plan to send to laundry shop tp sbb malas nak find parking spot n yada2 i finally ironed 6 baju kjr husband dgn seluar kjr. What an achievement! 

2) settle lipat 3 bakul baju n esok sebakul lg.

3) basuh toilet - coz i dun like to come back from kampung and see dirty toilet.

4) plan masak makanan husband untuk 3 days - at least he wont b starving when he reach home after work. But then to think on how umar cried everytime i cook in the kitchen, i think i wont be doing this. As much as i luv doing my best as a good wife, i cant ignore umar's attention n my me time too. I know i will end up moody for being tired. So husband have to tapau mcd or wuteva. Pepandai la ye.

5) siapkan plastic parcel untuk customer siap2 with their address so that husband boleh tolong post kan. I almost forgot about this when suddenly husband remind me barang2 customer untuk next week. 

I think that's about all before i can go back to my hometown peacefully for my bro's reception next 2 weekend. I plan to go back early so that i can help my parents whatever needs to be done. Tho it just majlis bertandang but im sure there will be lot of thgs need to do last mins. At least i can help my mom on house chores.

For my bro's wed, kitorg tolong mana yg mampu. Like my younger sister she's doing the paper bag for the guests, husband and i volunteered to do the photo booth. No pelamin sbb nak save budget hehe. Lagipon my bro taknak. Tp jgn high expectation tau. Sempoi je photobooth ni. Tp sangat2 appreciate keringat husband. He's so working hard to finish it up. We plan to rent it out after my bro's wed. Hehe tak sangka la dia pandai bertukang. Nampak kemas. So every weekend mmg berkampung kat rumah mil bcoz he do the stuffs there. Okla nanti will update lagi insyaallah if rajin. If x rajin, will update after my bro's wed kie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment