Last nite

I know it's weekend and no one gonna read my blog unless im vivy yusuf. :p
Im at PIL's house now.
We will stay here for a week coz FIL and BIL outstation/travel for few days.
I kinda amazed with myself coz able to pack clothes for the 3 of us in a short time of period.
Another story, i just have to blog about this as today was the first time my husband bathed umar after so long didnt do so. The last time was during my confinement period.
He's lucky to have me rite?

Being a housewife is no joking people.
Sometimes susah nak terangkan kat partner yg all we need are lil gesture like that.
Take a moment entertain ur child. 
I knew how tired office life is.
Tp tuh la as parents and marriage couple, u just need to tolerate and help each others no matter how small u think it is, it means so much for your partner.
PLAY YOUR PART. Dalam islam pon xde ckp bini knr buat a-z kjr rumah.
Tak susah pon. Trust me. That will make a better and healthier relationship and it will affect the growth of the child as well.
Tak. Entry ni bukan entry bergaduh laki bini haha. Selalu mak aku pas baca blog akan tanye gado ngn alip ke.
Nope. This is just a reminder for myself or anyone else who read it through my beautiful marriage journey.
Btw if i could freeze the moment husband bathed umar just now, i will do it or record it :p.
Umar, if u read this 1 day and if you have doubt if daddy ever bath u when u small, yes he did.
Twice through your 1y7m old life. :p

Ok, got it mommy! Now do u think i look funny with this hat?


0 comments:

Post a Comment