Wake up to good news

Blogging is easy nowadays as i type from my ipad while breastfeeding umar haha!
Thats the only my free time! A mom gotta b good at multitasking or else nothing can be done.
In prev post i wrote about our plan to take care of my MIL by next week.
You know what, after the post has been published, i woke up the next morning with a good news!
Im sorry i cant tell it here yet what it's all about as it's related to our business plan as it's too early to tell anythg.
But lets say it has been in our plans for past few months and we almost give up on that plan but yesterday gave another hope!

It reminds me of what my teacher teach me before, 
'Jika kita berniat baik untuk buat sesuatu kebaikan, Allah akan bagi 10 kebaikan. Walaupon kita baru berniat je Allah dah bagi ganjaran'
Thats how i feel yesterday. 
Alhamdulillah for this new hope ya Allah.
Will make the best effort of this lil oppurtunity you give.

Mmg boleh la retired dari kjr2 design web pasni insyaAllah. Seriously my brain so exhausted nowadays i dun think my brain can do tough stuffs like before having umar. Hahaha if u got what i mean.
Im aging! Like it or not.
My passion still there. But my energy are not. This 2 very dependent. I listen to radio before that said, "tido adalah salah satu nikmat hidup".
Ohs a day after i send my artwork to my client, i slept early at 9.30pm i felt so goooood it's been sooo long i didnt sleep that early. Umar sleep early too that nite. :)

In the other hand, today was a bit exhausted.
I went out with umar to settle some stuffs and he just had his nap like 10 minutes in the car and i expect him to continue nap when we reach home. He normally had his nap around 3pm to 4pm.
Nope, he breastfeed and so energetic afterthat and only had his nap at 7pm and wake up at 9pm to play.
He just fall asleep just now. (At 2am)

There goes my 'me time' at nite.
I always scared if he skip his evening nap as it will ruin his sleep time at nite.
Not only that, it makes me confuse when to feed him for dinner.
At 6pm or 9pm? Haha but today i feed him dinner at 6pm coz i know he will fall asleep anytime soon.

Tomorrow my parent come! Yeyy somebody can entertain umar and he will be less bugging me in the kitchen. (I hope so)
Now all the kitchen utensils became his toys.
So it's not weird anymore if we can find spoon or folk on the floor.
Or even mayonnese inside his horse toy.

He just pretending play husband's phone. Hehe

And he call anything on his head as 'hat' and that include my tudung. Haha lantak la umar.


Songkok pon hat. Hehe sukati la umar



0 comments:

Post a Comment