'Awesome' day

Sometimes i hate myself when i cant just keep to myself when i felt pretty upset of somethg.
To be true, i already numb to this kind of 'prob'.
I hate it when im down, thats when i started hoping for 'ears' to listen.
That include u my dear readers. Im sure u guys can relate a bit but not sure whats it's all about.
Because it's too privacy to share.

Nvm im not gonna talk about my problem here.
I try to believe on those words 'i deserve to b happy n no one can make me upset or ruin my day.'
I tried and i cried inside. I think so.
It's hard to cry in front of umar because his face so innocent and he always make me smile tho im so tired handling him from am to pm.

So because of that i went out alone with umar on 1 'awesome' day.
The only me time i have is when umar sleep and 1 time when accompany husband on his annual dinner past few months.
But im so thankful my 'awesome' outing day with umar went well.
Not only he behave well in his carseat, he also sleep in his stroller for 1 hour when i had my lunch at the restaurant.
He also sit well in his stroller without me need to struggle put him sit still.
Because of that i bring him to the playground right after came back from the mall.
It's been awhile i didnt bring him to the playground since my new routine to send and fetch husband at lrt station.
Also the bad weather as sometimes it's rain at the evening.

Continue on my awesome outing day with umar.
After got somethg for him from Mr DIY shop, cheap toy je then singgah the usual spot to let him walk a bit.

I love when he said "fishhh" or "airrr" or "waterrr" when seeing this.
It's really make my day.

But i think not everyone can understand this 'precious moment' and thinking keeping child all day long at home is healthy.
Children at this age is developing their brain, mind and personality.
We as parents have to help them to explore the beauty of nature and all.
Yes things will go naturally but how u want to remember your moments with your child?
Ok im a bit emo here. :p
I think raising up kids at kampung is more fun because u have alot of stuffs there compare to city that you almost need to pay for everythg just to bring them out.


Thank you umar sebab teman mummy on that 'awesome' day.
Thank you for behave well.

One day im so sure i have to share your love with someone else.
Someone who i hope b able to take care of ur heart.
Coz once that heart broke, consider sold. Eceh. :p
Im pretty sure it will heal very fast but the scar is there u know.
U cant and wont forget.

Just take care of each other's heart ok?
It means alot when u make others happy. 
Just how u make me laugh each day. Every moment.


Never knew i can love someone this strong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment