Disember baby

Alhamdulillah for another year older to be grateful.
To be happy.
To be loved and to love someone and things that i do this much.

 
2016 being so wonderful to me.
To see my businesses grow.

To see @ohweddingku grow from nothing to something.

 

 
Started when we build the photobooth for my bro's wedding.

 
N then have more than 30 clients.

N few time appear in magazines too.
 
InsyaAllah we have bigger plan for 2017.
Just wait for it.
Although we have plan that was suppose to be launch by August, we have to cancel it due to some reasons.
But it's ok.
Allah have better plan for us i always believe that.

For my shaklee business growth from me alone and now i have own team / business partners.
Thank you business partners - aimie and wani for believing in me.
We are so busy with our lifes yet we still able do our best just to make sure we achieve our targets.

 
From a person who never sell vivix and now i can close deal 3 vivix in 1 day is a huge achievements.
But of course it wont happen without guide and support from my mentor, dr cip as well as from the whole team.
I never thought i will be this serious with shaklee business until i have business card for it and soon pamphlets.

I never thought i will be this serious in my businesses that i went to few seminars :-
IMKK with Dr Azizan.
fbads with Najib Asaddok next weekend.

Also to move to our own house even tho we have to go tru lot of challenges!
 
Challenge that our tenant didnt pay the house rental for 3 months!
And leave the unpaid electricity. (5k u guys!)
But wuteva as long we success to chase them out.
Huge nightmare for us but perhaps there's a hikmah behind it.

I would like to thank my family: my parents, my kids and husband - because of them, i want to do better everyday.

 

It's crazy to manage time everyday but i just do my best.

Small steps will bring u big results soon if u CONSISTENT.

happy birthday to me.

I hope 2017 will be as great as 2016 😘.

0 comments:

Post a Comment