Life updates

Lot of things happened pass this 1 week. Let me recap few that i can remember.

1. 2 parcel customers tertukar. Glad that finally both of them got their items back! Pheww

2. Umar terkunci kan aku kat belakang rumah masa aku nak angkat kain. He didnt use key. He just use chopstic. So korang boleh imagine tak betapa cerdik and lasak nye umar sekarang. Btw i able to guide him to take the key but i think he was too nervous he was not be able to take the key properly. It was hang on a high area. But good job umar. He just 2 years plus yet he can listen to my instruction properly. To pull a stool and climb on the stool definitely need a courage. He never climb on that stool before. I kinda afraid he might fall down but lucky ntg happen. He tried few time using other thgs but his height is not enough for him to reach the key. So i whatsapp my husband and he rushed back 1 hour later. Funny part was when he was tired tried everythg, he lie down on the carpet continue watching his disney junior on tv and forgot about me for about 15 mins. I was so tired giving instruction to him too so i just sit down on the floor outside browsing ig and fb hahaha. It was definitely memorable moment for us. Both neighbours asked for what happened try to help but i told them nvm my husband was rushing home. I kinda sure the topics for their dinner was "you know what our neighbour got locked outside the house by her son..."

3. Aku terlanggar anak kucing jiran semalam. Tp still hidup kaki depan je patah. I was so sad i hardly sleep yesterday and i keep cry all day. But a long sleep make me feel better. They send the poor kitten to the hospital and cost them 2k. Hurms. But they didnt blame me. I already check under the car no kittens when i reverse the car. I kinda sure the kitten suddenly appear from somewhere. The sad thg is it's umar's fav kitten. Paling manja ngn aku n umar.


Pastu baca quote ct lagi buat aku kuat. Allah takkan duga kita dengan dugaan yang kita tak mampu hadapi. Somethg like that.

At the same time im happy that my akikah set / newborn set sangatla macam pisang goreng panas. Alhamdulillah sgt2 skg tgh restock items and now tinggal few more je ready stocks.

Visit @shortalesbunny or @shortalesbunny_kids

Visit @shortalesbunny or @shortalesbunny_kids

Visit @shortalesbunny or @shortalesbunny_kids

Some of customer feedbacks.

Some of customer feedbacks.

Okla gotta need to sleep now. Tomorrow im gonna start my day with shaklee. Will share the experience later samada cramp malam2 ni hilang ke tak lepas ni. N adakah tenaga aku cukup utk handle umar yang active nyeeee + doing housechores + on9 businesses.


0 comments:

Post a Comment