Maternity Support Belt - magic item!

So when entering trimester 3, another prob that i face is backpain.
I read it from baby centre and ask the gynae that it's normal since your tummy getting bigger.
So more weight at front will give you backpain.

My job as web designer makes me have to sit in front of PC for almost 8-9 hours.
Put pillow cushion at my back didn't help much.

I thought i can bear with it since it's last trimester i dun want to waste money on unnecessary.
So i read before that use the pregnancy pillow or maternity support belt can reduce the pain.
So far i don't have trouble to sleep at nite.

Few days ago, I cant bear with the pain anymore, as it's really affect my mood in the office.
I cant go out with my colleagues during lunch.
I cant concentrate doing my works.
Gahh, no way i have to find solution.

So last 2 days, after work, i went to Mothercare at the curve to buy the maternity support belt.
I bought the cheapest one - RM68 haha coz im afraid it wont help much.
As i look at the item, it just look like normal corset, will this really helps?

It has size, the worker there ask me to try it first.
Prob is before i went there, i just apply my strechmark oil, haha wut if i try then i dun like it?
Other people have to smell my stretchmark oil that stick on that item?

So i just took size L.
So yesterday first time i tried to wear it to office.
It works wonders on me!

I don't feel the backpain anymore.
Even when i went out for lunch with my colleagues where the place so hot, no aircond etc, i didnt complaint as i didnt feel the backpain at all.
I able to concentrate do my works too.

See makan kat tempat panas pon ok je

This is how the maternity support belt that i bought looks like. Just the bottom part. Not the top part.

So mommies who entering trimester 3 should get it as well.
Tak kisah lah brand aper pon.
Maybe beli yang lagi best, lagi best la kesan dia.
hehe it's really worth it.

Skg takder la berat hati lagi if after work husband nak ajak g ikea, the curve or ou.
hehe kalau tak asik ingat katil je. :p

Cuma prob is i ada 1 je.
Kena basuh setiap mlm la nmpak nyerh.
agagaga nak beli 2 cam hurms membzir plak kan.


3 comments:

LisaLisut said...

oh i tatau yg benda ni btul2 berkesan. i duk baca mat salleh pakai so i think ala ye ye je tu.haha. skali u ckp btul2 berkesan maybe i shud buy on my 2nd pregnancy nanti. bahahahah. sbb i pn hadap pc from 9-5 mmg backpain. tp ntah i cm xterpk pn ms tu hehe myb i am too happy enjoy my pregnancy kot kakaka

Hudalatip said...

Kesian kau..aku memang takdelah nak beli semua ni, malas..Tapi kalau nak suruh jalan2 memang malas, bolehlah kalau dipaksa, kalau sukarela nak berjalan memang tak laa..

Rai said...

Lisa: hehe it really helps! but it will really helps if ou sebelah opis i cm u. mesti syok leh tgok barang2 baby waktu lunch kan. :)

Kak uda: huhu terpaksa gak tak smpai ati. nti pantang sure takleh gerak memaner 44 ari kan. aku pon buhsan sbrnyerh so rajin je la jln pas kjr.

Post a Comment